umm, there’s a lot of bands I used to really like that I can’t listen to now, but actually HATE…hmm. Death Cab? Grade?
1. Born Against, Fugazi, Torches to Rome, Floor, Universal Order of Armageddon, Neurosis, Threadbare, Drive Like Jehu, Dinosaur Jr, The Bastard Nois, Karp.
2. ‘Battle Hymns for the Race War’ - Born Against, ‘Yank Crime’ - DLJ, ‘Rogue Astronaut’ - BN, ‘Fixation on a Coworker’ - Deadguy, ‘girl’ - Floor, ‘she loves me not’ - Kissitgoodbye, ‘Slip’ - Quicksand, ‘Houdini’ - Melvins, ‘Hymns’ - Godflesh, ‘Defeate or Humiliate the United States of America’ - Please Inform the Captain this is a Hijack, ‘Suplex’ - Karp (that’s 11, I don’t care).
8. Promise Ring up to the first LP, that Boysetsfire record on magic bullet, Burzum’s ambient stuff, Walknut, Swans (love them but they’re inherently fucking ridiculous as well), Anasarca, Darkest Hour, power electronics, Sutekh Hexen, Lush.
Graveyard sound like Wolfmother
4: Guy Piccioto, Guy Piccioto, young Ian Svernious, Guy Piccioto, pre dressing like Madonna era Kira Roessler, sunglasses era Kim Gordon, log cabin republican era Steven Malkmus, Guy Piccioto, Fenriz, Guy Piccioto.
- 1: My top 10 favourite bands.
- 2: My top 10 favourite albums.
- 3: My top 10 favourite songs.
- 4: Top 10 most attractive musicians (dead or alive).
- 5: Do I listen to mp3s/cds/cassettes/vinyls.
- 6: Most overrated bands.
- 7: Most underrated bands.
- 8: A guilty pleasure.
- 9: The first band I really liked.
- 10: The first album I bought with my own money.
- 11: What bands my parents got me into.
- 12: Bands I have seen live.
- 13: Bands I want to see live.
- 14: My favourite film soundtrack
- 15: What song I am listening to right now.
- 16: Last album I bought.
- 17: A song I dislike from my favourite band.
- 18: A band I used to love but now hate.
- 19: Least favourite bands.
- 20: An unpopular opinion about music.